Jan's Potato Salad
"Everyones favorite potato salad growing up"
- 5-7 Large potatoes
- 4 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 2+ cups Mayonaise
- 1 large onion ( or 1 bunch green onion diced)
- 1-2 stalks celery
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard
- 8oz pickle relish (or diced dill pickle)
- 3 radishes (optional) sliced thin
- black pepper and salt to taste
- Boil unskinned potatoes until cooked through, but still firm, drain
- While still warm peel skins (or leave on) and dice
- Add mayonaise to potatoes, mix and add more mayo if needed ( potatoes will absorb the mayo)
- Add celery, onion,relish, and radishes and mix.
- add mustard to taste
- add sliced eggs to the top
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with paprika
serve with chips or as a topping for all of your mexican dishes.