Low Fodmap Chicken Noodle Soup
"easy to digest"
- 1.5 lb cooked chicken or turkey
- 8 - 10 quarts chicken stock (Low-FODMAP Chicken Broth/Stock)
- 3 green onion tops (green part only)
- 2 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 can cut green beans (drained)
- 3/4 can green peas (drained)
- 3-4 carrots (diced)
- 1 stalk celery (diced)
- 2 large potatoes (diced).
- 2 oz gluten free spaghetti (broken in thirds)
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp thyme
- black pepper
- Bring 8 quarts water to boil in large pot and add Fody chicken soup base.
- Sautee celery and carrots in olive oil for 2 minutes and add to pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients stirring well.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 30 minutes or more.
- Stir occasionally making sure the pasta doesn't clump.
- Add water if too thick and add more spices if needed.