Peanut Butter Pie
- Ingredients Crust
- 30 Gluten Free Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preparation Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Crush the cookies until they're fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Press into a pie pan and bake until set, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely (chill in refrigerator while you prepare filling).
- Ingredients Filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip (thawed) you can subsitute fresh whipped cream.
- Optional: homemade chocolate sauce
- Optional: dark chocolate and/or peanut better chips
- Preparation Filling
- Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add in the whipped topping and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a spatula.
- Drizzle homemade chocolate sauce on top and chocolate and peanut butter chips on top. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
"Top with "