Tuscan Chicken Parmesan
"Can't believe this is low calorie"
- 2 lb chicken breast (boneless, and butterflied)
- 1 tbsp vegetable spread (like: I can't believe its not butter lite)
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup non fat greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with chopped parsley
- Saute chicken in vegetable spread until done (internal temp.165 ), season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- In same skillet at medium heat saute garlic and mushrooms.
- Add yogurt, almond milk, garlic powder, and cheese.
- In a small container mix cornstarch and water and add to pan stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes when mixture begins to thicken.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Return chicken to pan and sprinkle with parsley.
"doesn't taste low calorie"