Pork Chop Suey Insta-Pot
"Serve with chow mein noodles"
- 8 oz bean sprouts
- 1 small can water chestnuts (8 oz)
- 1 small can bamboo shoots (8oz)
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp cup soy sauce
- 8 mushrooms chopped
- 2 lb pork steak ( trimmed /chopped into chunks)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tbsp canola oil or butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Add black pepper and soy sauce to taste
- Optional: add red pepper flakes or hot sauce if you like it hotter.
- Heat the butter/oil in a large saute pan or in the Insta-Pot on saute . Add pork chunks and brown on all sides. If using a saute pan transfer meat to Insta-Pot.
- Add the onion,red pepper, mushroom and celery. Saute until onions translucent. Transfer to Insta-Pot.
- Add the water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, chicken stock, and bean sprouts to the Insta-Pot.
- Set timer to 10 minutes on pressure cook (it will take some time to heat pot).
- After it has cooked for 10 minutes let rest for 5 minutes then vent.
- Set Insta-Pot to saute and add corn starch. Stir until thickened.
- Add pepper to taste
- Serve over chow main noodles or rice.
"Serve with chow main noodle and rice"