Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard
"You will never order the fast food nuggets again"
- 2 cups crushed sour-cream-and-onion-flavored potato chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 chicken breast fillets, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Honey Mustard, recipe follows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spread the crushed potato chips in a shallow dish.
- Beat together the egg and milk in a shallow bowl and dip the chicken cubes into the egg mixture , then dredge them in the chips.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- The chicken nuggets can be frozen after baking.
- Serve with your favorite sauce, such as honey mustard or ranch dressing
Serve as an appetizer or main dish.