COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
"A treat from Esther "
- ½ CUP BUTTER , SOFTENED
- ¾ Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cups all purpose flour
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 ½ lbs semisweet chocolate candy coating, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the flour , milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on waxed paper lined baking dish.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours until firm.
Great during the holidays