This pizza is a favorite among the grandkids as well as the big kids"
- Combine Yeast Butter and Water
- Stir. Add Flour 1 cup at a time until dough forms that is not sticky
- Kneed 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put in Greased bowl, cover with a towel and put in a warm place to rise to double size, Roll out and put in a greased pan
- Top with tomatoes sauce a little oregano, Cheese and Pepperoni.
- Cook 25 minutes at 350.
- dice all ingredients and combine in bowl
- refrigerate for few hours to allow flavors to blend
- to serve as a sauce use food processor and blend smooth
Add what toppings you like