This pizza is a favorite among the grand kids as well as the big kids"
- 2 packages dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 7 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 3 cans tomato sauce
- Cheese (provolone, cheddar, jack, mozzarella
- Combine Yeast Butter and Water
- Stir. Add Flour 1 cup at a time until dough forms that is not sticky
- Kneed 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put in Greased bowl, cover with a towel and put in a warm place to rise to double size, Roll out and put in a greased pan
- Top with tomatoes sauce a little oregano, Cheese and Pepperoni.
- Cook 25 minutes at 350.
Add what toppings you like