Smoothest, creamiest homemade fudge there is. Ruth made lots of this at Christmas .
- 4 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup Margarine
- 1 Pint Jar Marshmallow Cream
- 2 Cups (12 oz.) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cups Nuts (Optional)
- Butter Sides Of 3 Quart Sauce Pan In It Combine: White Sugar , Evaporated Milk and Margarine
- (Sir And Bring To Soft Boil (236~)Stirring Constantly)
- Remove From Heat And Blend Until Melted The Following:Marshmallow Cream,Chocolate Chips, Vanilla and nuts
- Turn Out On Buttered Pan 9 X 13- Until Set
- Important: To Keep Fresh And Creamy, Roll Each Piece In Seran-Wrap
"Best tasting fudge on the planet"