Chicken Pot Pie
When mom made this the whole kitchen smelled wonderful"
- 1 whole chicken
- 16 oz package mixed vegatables
- 2 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup bisquick
- 1 stick butter-melted
- Cook chicken in water until done.
- Tear into bite size pieces.
- Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish. and place chicken in dish
- Rinse frozen veggies with hot water , drain and pour over chicken.
- In a small bowel combine 1 cup milk and soup and pour over veggies.
- combine Bisquick, 1 cup milk, and butter.
- Pour slowly over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour
serve with chips or as a topping for all of your mexican dishes.