Ruth's Peanut Butter Balls
"A Christmas Staple"
- 1 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 package chocolate candi quick
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 - 2 1/2cup powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Cream together peanut butter, vanilla, and butter.
- Add salt and powdered sugar and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Break apart and melt chocolate in microwave using container provided for 1 minute, stir and melt for 30 seconds more. Repeat until melted (don't burn).
- Dip each ball in chocolate using 2 spoons, pouring off excess chocolate. Drop onto foil or wax paper to harden.
"these have been a favorite Christmas treat for many years"