Lime Chili Shrimp
"great with Mexican rice"
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp (peeled and de veined)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp oil
- For more heat add 1 tsp Siracha sauce (optional)
- Put shrimp in a bowl
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 hour
- Saute in frying pan until shrimp is done (approx. 5 min).
- Option: grill on skewers
Serve with Mexican rice and salad