Lemon Salmon ( Air Fry)
- 1 lb fresh salmon
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp season salt
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil or olive oil spray
- Wash salmon and pat dry.
- Squeeze 1 lemon to both sides .
- Rub or spray lightly with olive oil
- Sprinkle both sides with pepper and season salt.
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees
- Cook 8 to 12 minutes per side depending on how thick it is. Use a good thermometer to check that the temperature at thickest center is 145 degrees.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill
Serve with rice and broccoli for a healthy meal