Liz's Pistachio Cake
"Family Birthday & Holiday Favorite"
- 1 8.5oz package white cake mix
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sprite
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz each) instant pistachio pudding.
- 1 8oz Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup pistachios (chopped)
- Blend cake mix, oil, eggs, sprite and 1 box of pudding mix.
- Beat with mixer for 1 minute. Pour into 2 greased round cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes. Cool completely.
- For frosting blend pudding mix with milk; then fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread topping on to top of 1 cooled cake, then stack 2nd cake; Frost entire cake .
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts, slice and serve.
Great with vanilla ice cream