Coconut Cream Pie
"Easy to Make"
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 boxes of instant vanilla pie filling (5.1oz boxes, approx. 7.5oz. for recipe)
- 1 tub of frozen whipped topping (8 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring / extract
- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- Additional shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, whisk the instant vanilla pie filling, whole milk and vanilla flavoring / extract for 2 minutes until you get a nice thick consistency.
- Fold in whipped topping and 1/2 cup shredded coconut.
- Pour into the ready-made crust.
- (Optional): Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill until serving.