Jan's Deviled Eggs
"Holiday family favorite"
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp sweet relish
- 1/2 tsp paprika plus some for top
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Bring pot of water to boil on high.
- Gently place eggs in water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain water and adding cold water until eggs are cool.
- Peel eggs, slice lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Set aside whites.
- Place yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add all ingredients starting with 1/4 cup of mayonaise.
- Mix well and add more mayo if needed to make creamy.
- Using a teaspoon (or pipe from a pastery bag) fill each egg white.
- Sprinkle with paprika