Ham and Olive Sandwich
Tasty triple deck Ham and Black Olive Sandwich. I don't make them often as they are high in calories, but tastes so good.
- white bread slices
- cooked sliced ham
- 1 can sliced/chopped black olives
- toast bread
- spread 1st slice of toast with mayo
- layer 3 slices of ham and sprinkle with crushed black pepper
- spread 2nd peice of toast with mayo and lay on top of ham.
- top with a generous layer of olives mixed with mayo
- place lettuce wedge on top of olive mixture
- spread 3rd piece of toast with mayo place on top.
serve with chips or as a topping for all of your mexican dishes.