Pork Steak and Black-eyed Peas
"I came up with this recipe using up food in the frige. Everyone loved it so it became a frequent request"
- 4 porksteaks
- 1 green bell pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 clove garlic (diced)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can trappy's jalepeno black-eyed peas
- fry steaks in oil until done.
- remove from pan and set aside
- sautee peppers and garlic in same pan
- add black-eyed peas and liquid.
- stir constantlty until peas are heated.
- place steak and rice on each plate
- pour peas and peppers over steak and rice
Serve with garden salad