Asian Chicken Thighs
"Healthy and Low Cal"
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 bunch green onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- Parsley (chopped for garnish)
- Siracha hot sauce (to taste)
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except parsley and sesame seeds, into a bowl.
- Marinate thighs for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 375 for 30 - 35 minutes or when thigh internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Garnish with parsley and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice and steamed broccoli.
For sweeter thighs add 1 tbsp to marinade.