"perfect on hot summer days"
- 1 lb chicken cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper - cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 Mexican squash ( or zucchini )
- 1 cup medium mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato cut into chunks
- 1 jar Kona Coast Marinade & Grilling Roasted Garlic Teriyaki
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 6-8 skewers
- Use two skewers to hold the chicken.
- Use remaining skewers to hold the vegetables and fruit, alternating each piece
- Marinate heavily with sauce
- Barbecue for 5 - 8 minutes (until chicken is cooked through), turning twice.
- Serve with rice
serve with rice