Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
"Super Bowl Favorites"
- 12 jalapenos (medium size)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 block of cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 12 slices bacon (don't use thick cut)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- cooking spray
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut peppers lengthwise , seed and clean.
- Mix cheeses, salt, pepper and onion powder
- Stuff pepper halves with cheese mix
- Cut bacon in half and wrap around each pepper and tuck under.
- Bake 400 for 20 - 25 minutes
Serve with tortillas, beans and rice