- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbs lemon juice
- 6 tbs flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Mix butter, salt, flour, and powdered sugar
- Pat into cookie sheet with sides.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Mix egg, lemon juice, 6 tbs flour, and sugar and beat.
- Pour on top at once, and bake 25 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Let cool and cut into squares.
Easy to make favorite at Christmas time