Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
"Easy to prepare Italian Dish""
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut into 1'' chunks)
- 1 jar white Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 - 1/2 lb mushrooms (I like lots of mushrooms)
- Fresh Parsley
- 8 oz. fettuccine
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- Cook 8 oz. fettuccine in boiling water for 10 - 15 minutes (andante').
- Over medium heat cook chicken in 2 tbsps of olive oil until done (5-7 minutes)
- Add mushrooms and saute until done (3-6 minutes
- Add Alfredo sauce, and simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
"serve with garlic bread"