Jalapeno Cilantro Ranch dressing
"Great with Southwest Chicken Salad"
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 packet Dry Ranch Dip
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (tightly packed)
- 3/4 cup canned jalapenos
- Juice from canned jalapenos (up to 1 cup depending on heat preference)
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk (if you like it thinner, add more buttermilk)
- Optional: 2 Tomatillos (diced)
- Optional : 2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dip packet, and garlic salt.
- In blender puree cilantro and jalapenos with a little juice. (If using tomatillos, blend with jalapenos and cilantro).
- Add cilantro jalapeno puree to mayo mixture.
- Stir in buttermilk until you reach desired consistency. Add fresh lime juice, if using.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
"Great with Southwest Chicken Salad or as a dip"