- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3.4 ounces package instant pistachio pudding (dry mix)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup green M&Ms
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- green food coloring *optional
Preheat oven to 375° F. In an electric mixer with paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars. Add extracts and pudding mix and eggs one at a time. Beat for 1 minute.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to sugar mixture one a little at a time, mixing thoroughly between each addition. Add a drop or two of green food coloring at this point if you want a stronger green color. Stir in chocolate chips, green M&Ms and chopped walnuts or pistachios.
Using a medium cookie scoop or Tablespoon, drop cookies on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are turning slightly golden.
Let cool on the pan a couple minutes then move to a cooling rack.
"Great with mashed potatoes and peas"