Low Fodmap Enchilada
"easy to digest"
- 2 cups Low fodmap enchilada sauce (click here)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 can green chiles
- 20 sliced black olives
- 2 green onion tails chopped
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- Brown turkey and onion tops in oil until fully cooked
- Stir in 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, olives and chilis.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce evenly in baking dish. Spread 1/4 cup beef mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Wrap tortillas tightly around filling, placing seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until hot . Let stand a few minutes before serving.
"keeps for around 2 weeks"