Breaded Chicken Patty (Air-Fried)
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced into cutlets)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs (we like panko)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp dried chili powder
- 1/4 tsp dried black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Put cutlets in a bowl and drizzle with oil.
- In shallow dish mix breaed crumbs with seasonings.
- Coat each chicken piece with bread crumbs and transfer to fryer basket.
- Air fry (in air fryer) at 390 degrees for 10 -12 minutes. After 7 minuts turn and cook an additional 3 - 5 minutes (when internal temperature in middle is 165 degrees).