"Easy and quick meal"
- 4 frozen Tyson breaded chicken patties or make your own chicken patties (air fried)
- 1 4 oz. can green chili whole
- 4 Hamburger buns lightly buttered and toasted
- Jack cheese slices
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 slices red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp cup Dijon
- 2 tsp honey
- Cook chicken per instructions (air fried is best)
- Optional: add slices of cheese to patties 1 minute before taking out of oven / fryer.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and honey well and spread on buttered & toasted buns.
- Add chicken and top with green chili, lettuce, onion, and tomato
- Alternate hotter sauce: mayo ( 1/3 cup), paprika (1 tbsp) and hot sauce (1 tsp)
- Options: Add sliced avocado.
"Serve with Hawaiian Mac Salad"