Ruth's Canned Peppers
"Ruth's peppers are great in recipes or as a side dish."
- 1 Box Assorted Bell Peppers (Orange-Red- Green-Yellow)
- 6 (one) lbs can Tomatoes Sauce
- 12 Anaheim Chiles (or other Hot Peppers)
- Olive Oil
- Pressure Cooker / Canning Jars and Lids
- Note: Place Lid Fillers in Hot water before sealing
- Section 1/8 of Bell Peppers at a time and Fry in Olive Oil until Limp
- Combine Tomatoes Sauce , Garlic and Peppers
- Place 4 jars at a time in Pressure Cooker.
- They come to Boil in 5 minutes, Let cool before opening pressure cooker.
- Lids Pop and seal. If no seal re-do
Makes a great side dish or add to your maid dish like "Banning Meets Buffalo Wings"